Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Classic Summer Bash SOTM Blog Hop...

Welcome to a NEW MONTH...a NEW SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS...and a NEW Stamp of the Month blog hop!!!

We only have 25 consultants joining the hop this month so you have no excuse to visit each one...because you WILL WANT to see all the different ways this summery SOTM has been used!

If you've come from Haley's Blog, you're on the right track and almost to the end...unless you just started, then you'll keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you began!

I was inspired by CTMH'S layout they posted yesterday on using your Cricut to journal...while I didn't do all my journalling using my Cricut, I did do a large part...and I LOVE how it turned out!




---------------------------------------------------
Aren't these Central Park sequins PEFECT for this layout...almost resemble drops of lemon-ade....



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at ths ADORABLE stamp set...it's only available during the month of May so hurry and get your hands on it!!!




Thanks for stopping by...you'll now head over to Kirsten's Blog and see what CUTE thing she has to share!


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this so much!!! You always include the most amazing details in your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love...LOVE this Katy!! Your artwork is always gorgeous, and I love to see all the amazing techniques you use on your creations! Not only is a memory preserved...but a stunning page as well! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Katy, I love so many things about it, I don't even know where to start with it, just stunning and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking! Breathtaking! Fabulous! Words cannot describe how fantastic I think your bright and bold page is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Is the yellow behind the title watercolouring?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many great details and ideas! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout!! I love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout! I love how you designed that title!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME page Katy!! So many great details to love!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....