Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter Blues with H2H....

Welcome to this week's H2H Challenge...WINTER BLUES!

What I love most about "challenges" is that they're open to interpretation and that's exactly what I did this week! I really wanted to do a layout of our FREEZING time-in for the past few weekends but instead, I decided to do a little "cheer-me-up" card to save for someone who might need the reminder to SMILE!

I broke out the NEW Stargazer line and used one of the PML (pocket-scrapbooking) cards for my focal piece. I used another PML card (the polka dots) for the inside which also shows on the right side of the card. I added a zip strip and some coordinating cardstock for the other blocks of color....added some retired twine to bring it all together.





Thanks for stopping by...and if you live in an area of the world where the sun hasn't been shining lately and you have those WINTER BLUES, I hope my card makes you SMILE!

Don't forget to play along with us...grab some CTMH products of your liking and link up your WINTER BLUES project(s)...we LOVE to see your artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....