Friday, December 8, 2017

On the 8th Day of Christmas...


...my Consultant gave to me...
When you buy two Clear Plastic Organizers, you'll get a third one (of lesser value) FREE! Here are some of my FAVORITE!!!

Keep your crafting supplies organized in our sturdy plastic, see-through, stackable storage containers. They come in a variety of sizes and can be used to store and organize many things - even beyond papercrafting supplies. (Links to the individual organizers are provided below. Through each link you will find a specific description of all options.)

Choose from these items:

Contact me before 11:30 pm today (CST) to select this special and get two tickets into the drawing.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS SALE
To fully benefit from this 12 Days of Christmas offer, read up on the fun details posted HERE and contact me if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....