Sunday, December 3, 2017

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...


my Consultant gave to me...
Buy three Stamp Pads ($7.95 each) and get ONE FREE (of equal value)!

We have 47 single-color stamp pads that contain water-based dye ink, contained in a sleek magnetic closure. Our stamp pads have never been better; I know you'll love them too! (View all of our selection by clicking here.)
Our exclusive color palette takes the guesswork out of mixing and matching products. The same colors you see in our Exclusive Inks stamp pads and re-inkers can be found in our cardstock and patterned paper. You'll never have to wonder if the colors match...because they do!

Contact me before 11:30 pm today (CST) to select this special and get two tickets into the drawing.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS SALE
To fully benefit from this 12 Days of Christmas offer, read up on the fun details posted HERE and contact me if you have questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....